Creating Role wise Menus
You can assign menus to the roles.
Following are steps to create role wise menus
- Right click on Menus option in Module Section
of Project Tree. Select Create Menu
option. OR click on the Menus
button on the Prescient Author Navigator dialog box.
- To assign menu to Role you have to select Menu
- Specify the role to which you wish to assign menus from Roles combo box.
- Select all the menus you want to assign to the selected role by clicking
on the menu name.
- You can select all menus by clicking on Select All button. Similarly you
can seselct all menus by clicking on Deselect All button.
- To select the designation for which the corresponding menu is to be
created, select designation from Designation Combo Box.
- After selecting the menus click on > button to
assign the menu to the role.
- You can remove the assigned menus by selecting the menu and clicking on
< button or if you want to remove all selected menus click
on Remove All button.
- Click on Ok button.
Assign Menus to