Steps to Add Derived Field
Following are steps to add derived field
- Write variable name which you want to add as a derived field in the
- Select data type from the Data Type combo box.
- Click on Add Button.
- To add a derivation/formula for reference field select Create
- Select the field which will appear in derivation from list and click on
Add Field to tree Button.
- If you want to remove field added in the list then select the field and
press Delete key on keyboard.
- Add minimum two fields in the list.
- Select the operation to perform on selected fields from Arithmetic
Operation combo box.
- Select both fields added in list and click on Create
- Select Derived field and resultant formula and click on Assign
Result to Derived field Button.
- Click on Ok Button.
Add Reference Field